donate a dress
make your dress matter
"I donated my wedding dress to A Day in June because I would rather tell my children that my dress helped change lives than tell them I saved it for them in the attic."
- Alexandra in Atlanta, Georgia
We accept wedding dresses for donation by individuals because we believe that wedding dresses can be part of more than one love story, and can contribute to a fairer and more sustainable world.
In order to make as much impact as possible for our nonprofit partners, we are unable to accept every wedding dress. Please read the below carefully before submitting your dress for donation.
We are currently accepting donations of gowns that:
1. Had an MSRP of at least $2,000 at the time of purchase
2. Have either been professionally cleaned since being worn, or need minor cleaning
3. Are in very good condition and have only minor damage
4. Were originally purchased within the last 3-5 years, or up to 8 years if produced by a luxury bridal designer like Carolina Herrera or Monique Lhuillier.
Kindly note that we do not accept gowns from David's Bridal or similar retailers.